Dyeing Easter eggs is usually an annual staple around this time of year. Switch things up a bit by making one of these simple Easter crafts.
- Bunny bookmarks — You’ll never forget where you left off in your book after creating this bookmark.
- Eggs covered in confetti — Spruce up those dyed eggs a bit with just one more special touch.
- Rice Krispie eggs — A simple recipe for you to jazz up those tradition Rice Krispie treats.
- Easter bunny basket — All you need for this craft is a few paper plates!
- Carrot footprints — This one might be a little messy, but the outcome is worth it!
Check out our Pinterest board here for more craft ideas.
What are your favorite Easter crafts? Send us photos of your finished product here.